Curiosity, Chemistry & Perseverance
The Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition is the second largest conference and exposition for laboratory science in the U.S. dedicated to the needs of analytical chemists and those in the allied sciences. We offer high quality cutting-edge technical sessions and state-of-the-art short courses, workshops and seminars. We invite you to be a part of the program by contributing a paper for oral or poster consideration. Please note that all abstracts must be submitted electronically via the EAS web site.
The ORAL abstract submission March 3 – May 17, 2021
The POSTER abstract submission March 3 –September 3, 2021.
EAS will be using E-Posters again this year. Here are a few key things to remember about our E-Posters.
- Posters will be displayed on 55” 4K TV displays
- Presentations will be limited to a single slide
- No animations, sounds, or special features will be allowed
- The optimal Poster size in PowerPoint is 48” wide by 27” tall
- All posters will be converted to high-resolution JPEG format
- All JPEG files will need to be submitted to EAS by Nov. 8th. If the file is not in the correct format we will send it back and ask you to change it to the correct format.
Please carefully review the following information before submitting your abstract:
- Presenting authors must register for the symposium by Oct. 1st.
- All contributed oral and poster abstracts must be submitted through our web site at www.EAS.org/asubmit. No faxed, e-mailed, or mailed abstracts will be accepted.
- Please note that no one author may present more than two (2) abstracts.
- All abstracts must be a maximum of 250 words or less.
- All abstracts will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book for the 2021 Eastern Analytical Symposium.
- Presenting authors of contributed oral submissions will be notified by June 30th and poster submissions will be notified by Sept. 20, 2021 of the status of the abstract and its session assignment.
Sample Areas of Interest
|Bioanalysis||Green Chemistry||Pharmaceutical Analysis|
|Bioinformatics||Industrial Hygiene||Portable Instrumentation|
|Biotechnology||HPLC / UHPLC||Process Analytical Science|
|Cannabinoid Analysis||ICP/MS||Proteomics & Metabolomics|
|Cell and Gene Therapy||Ion Chromatography||Quality-by-Design|
|Chemometrics||IR Spectroscopy||Raman Spectroscopy|
|Chiral Separation||Laboratory Automation||Robotics|
|Conservation Sciences||Laboratory Management||Sample Preparation|
|Consumer Products Analysis||Laboratory Miniaturization||Science Education|
|Counterfeit Analysis||LC/MS, GC/MS||Sensors|
|Electrochemistry||Mass Spectrometry||Size Exclusion Chromatography|
|Environmental Analysis||Microfluidics||Solid State Analysis|
|Extractables and Leachables Analysis||Microscopy||Statistics and Data Mining|
|Food Analysis||Nanotechnology||Supercritical Fluid Chromatography|
|Forensic Analysis||Near-Infrared Spectroscopy||Surface Science|
|Gas Chromatography||NMR Spectroscopy||Vibrational Spectroscopy|