Analytical Science – Cornerstone of Innovation
The Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition is the second largest conference and exposition for laboratory science in the U.S. dedicated to the needs of analytical chemists and those in the allied sciences. We offer high quality cutting-edge technical sessions and state-of-the-art short courses, workshops and seminars. We invite you to be a part of the program by contributing a paper for oral or poster consideration. Please note that all abstracts must be submitted electronically via the EAS web site.
The ORAL abstract submission March 1 – May 8, 2020
The POSTER abstract submission March 1 –September 4, 2020.
EAS will be using E-Posters again this year. Here are a few key things to remember about our E-Posters.
- Posters will be available for on-demand viewing by registered attendees via our virtual meeting platform during the symposium & exposition dates of Nov. 16-19 and until Dec. 31.
- Presentations will be limited to a single slide
- No animations, sounds, or special features will be allowed
- The optimal Poster size in PowerPoint is aspect ratio of 16 x 9
- All posters will need to be converted to high-resolution JPEG or PDF file format of 300 dpi or higher prior to your submitting the final poster
- Attendees will be able to contact authors via a chat feature on the virtual meeting platform
Please carefully review the following information before submitting your abstract:
- Presenting authors must register for the symposium by Oct. 1st.
- All contributed oral and poster abstracts must be submitted through our web site at www.EAS.org/asubmit. No faxed, e-mailed, or mailed abstracts will be accepted.
- Please note that no one author may present more than two (2) abstracts.
- All abstracts must be a maximum of 250 words or less.
- All abstracts will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book for the 2020 Eastern Analytical Symposium.
- Presenting authors of contributed poster submissions will be notified by Sept. 15, 2020 of the status of the abstract and its session assignment.
Sample Areas of Interest
|Bioanalysis||Green Chemistry||Pharmaceutical Analysis|
|Bioinformatics||Industrial Hygiene||Portable Instrumentation|
|Biotechnology||HPLC / UHPLC||Process Analytical Science|
|Cannabinoid Analysis||ICP/MS||Proteomics & Metabolomics|
|Cell and Gene Therapy||Ion Chromatography||Quality-by-Design|
|Chemometrics||IR Spectroscopy||Raman Spectroscopy|
|Chiral Separation||Laboratory Automation||Sample Preparation|
|Conservation Sciences||Laboratory Management||Science Education|
|Consumer Products Analysis||Laboratory Miniaturization||Sensors|
|Counterfeit Analysis||LC/MS, GC/MS||Size Exclusion Chromatography|
|Electrochemistry||Mass Spectrometry||Solid State Analysis|
|Environmental Analysis||Microfluidics||Statsticis and Data Mining|
|Extractables and Leachables Analysis||Microscopy||Supercritical Fluid Chromatography|
|Food Analysis||Nanotechnology||Surface Science|
|Forensic Analysis||Near-Infrared Spectroscopy||Vibrational Spectroscopy|
|Gas Chromatography||NMR Spectroscopy|